The company is a manufacturer specializing in printing and producing composite aluminum foil packaging. Its products include: facial mask bags, food bags, detergent suction bags, pesticide bags, veterinary medicine bags, anti-static shielding bags and automatic packaging roll films. The product has high precision, rich layers, lifelike images, bright colors, low prices, and can be designed for free.
Washing supplies self-supporting suction nozzle packaging bag
In life, I'm afraid everyone has washed clothes, so detergent packaging bags are familiar. This packaging bag is very common in every family, so when it comes to detergent packaging bags, we are not unfamiliar with this term. This is closely related to our life. We touch and frequently use daily necessities every day! In ordinary days, we see many kinds of detergent packaging bags with various styles. It is equally important to do a good job in packaging. A beautiful detergent packaging bag can improve the level of products. The advantages of this packaging bag are:
1. Blocking, so soft. Long shelf life, good product quality and good use effect. The seal is big. It is non-toxic and tasteless, and meets the hygienic standards for food and drug packaging. This kind of packaging is a good choice for chemical raw materials, pharmaceutical intermediates and light resistant packaging. Mouth stand bag can be used for automatic, semi-automatic or manual filling of cold or hot filling, and can withstand 100 ℃ high temperature sterilization, including fruit juice, liquid milk, jelly, commonly used packaging containers for cooling, alcoholic beverages, etc.
2. Self standing bag: a kind of soft packaging bag with horizontal support structure at the bottom. It can stand independently without any support. Whether it can be opened. This kind of self-supporting bag is a relatively new packaging form. It has advantages in improving product grade, improving shelf visual effect, portable, convenient to use, fresh-keeping, sealing and so on. The self-supporting bag is made of PET / PE laminated structure, and can also have two layers, three layers and other specifications. According to the packaging and decision of different products, the oxygen insulation layer can be added as needed to reduce the oxygen transmission rate and extend the shelf life of the products.
And what materials are the laundry detergent bags made of?
The packing bag of laundry detergent is made of pa\pa\pe, or pa\pe, pet\pa\pe. The packing bag of laundry detergent can save cost, facilitate storage, have good practical performance, good storage effect, beautiful appearance, economy and practicality, and is deeply loved by customers.
PA: nylon membrane, nylon has explosion-proof and puncture proof functions, and has good barrier performance;
PE: heat sealing film. Milky PE is commonly used in laundry detergent.
Pet: printing layer. If printing requirements are high, pet is the best printing film.
Product overview: the packing bag of laundry detergent is made of pa\pa\pe, or pa\pe, pet\pa\pe. The packing bag of laundry detergent can save cost, facilitate storage, have good practical performance, good storage effect, safe, reassuring, green, environmental friendly, beautiful, economical and practical, and is deeply loved by our customers. The characteristics of the detergent packaging bag are strong sealing, light and moisture-proof, not easy to break, not leakage, and easy to preserve.
There are many specifications of detergent packaging bags. First, according to the shape, they can be divided into barrel shape, square shape, ship shape, cone shape, trapezoid shape, etc.; according to the hand classification, they can be divided into upward lifting, side lifting, vertical lifting, double lifting, no lifting, etc.; according to the mouth classification, they can be divided into 22 types, 16 types, 13 types, 11 types, 10 types, 086 types, no mouth types, etc.
Laundry detergent bags can be divided into 1kg laundry detergent bags and 1kg laundry detergent bags with suction nozzles.
The size and square of 1kg detergent bag is: 18 × 625px (excluding the bottom) with a thickness of 36 wires and an enlarged size of 20 × 725px (excluding the bottom) is 40 wires thick. It is mainly used for the specifications of the most commonly used detergent packaging bags. The main production materials are pa\pa\pe, or pa\pe, pet\pa\pe. PA is also called nylon or NY, PE is called high pressure, and pet is called polyester.
The production of detergent packaging bags can be roughly divided into the following steps:
1. Design: This is to design the layout of the packaging bag according to the requirements of customers. A good design layout of suction nozzle packaging plays a good role in improving the sales volume of products. In addition, our company provides free packaging bag design.
2. Plate making: it is to make the copper plate needed on the plastic packaging printing machine according to the confirmation draft of the suction nozzle packaging design. This version is a cylinder, and it is a complete set, not a single one. The specific size and number of versions should be determined according to the packaging design in the previous step, and the price is also determined according to the size.
3. Printing: the specific work content on the plastic packaging printing machine is printed according to the first layer of materials confirmed by the customer, and the printed effect drawing is not much different from the design drawing.
4. Composite: the so-called composite is to bond two or more layers of materials together and stick the ink surface between the two layers of materials, such as PA (nylon) /pe (reinforced), in which nylon is the first layer of materials, that is, printed materials, PE (reinforced) is the second layer of materials, that is, composite materials, and in some cases, there will be third and fourth layers of materials.
5. Curing: cure in the constant temperature chamber at different times according to different materials, different requirements and different properties, so as to achieve firmer, no delamination and no odor.
6. Slitting: slitting is to separate the cured packaging film according to the size requirements.
7. Bag making: bag making is to make the packaging film into finished product bags one by one with corresponding bag making equipment according to the corresponding requirements.
8. Scalding mouth: scalding mouth is to scald the suction mouth on the finished bag.
As a new washing product in modern society, laundry detergent is deeply loved by people for its decontamination ability. How much do you know about the characteristics, specifications and structure of laundry detergent packaging bags?
Nowadays, most of the popular detergent packaging bags are with suction nozzles. Suction nozzle packaging bags are formed by adding a capped low-pressure polyethylene (HDPE) hard nozzle on the packaging bag. Such a packaging bag has the advantages of convenient opening and multiple sealing of bottle and barrel packaging; It also has low consumption of packaging materials, high level of printing and decoration, low storage and transportation costs of packaging materials, small waste disposal capacity, etc; Known as environmentally friendly packaging.
What are the specifications of detergent bags:
1. Commonly used 2kg detergent bag: square size 23 × 30cm (excluding the bottom) thickness of 40 wires, and the size of boat bag is 24 × 29cm (excluding bottom) thickness 40 silk barrel bag size 22 × twenty-seven × 8cm (excluding the bottom) thickness of 40 wires, etc.
2. Commonly used 500g detergent bag: square size 14 × 21cm (excluding the bottom) is 30 silk thick. Because the 500g bag size is too small, it has fewer specifications and less styles.
3. 1kg detergent bag for supporting production: square size 18 × 25cm (excluding the bottom) with a thickness of 36 wires and an enlarged size of 20 × 29cm (excluding the bottom) thickness of 40 wires, etc.
4. Less used 3kg detergent bag: only square size 26 × 37cm (excluding the bottom) thickness of 42 wires. This kind of specification bag is to increase the packaging. In order to better ensure the quality of the bag, our company has introduced the detection and matching equipment to determine the overall size proportion and coordination of the fool to achieve a good state.
5. Less used 5kg detergent bag: square size 28 × 42cm (excluding the bottom) with a thickness of 48 silk, this bag is more suitable for laundries or families with large consumption.
6. The size of 125g detergent bag in the promotion: square size 10 × 16cm (excluding the bottom) thickness 24 wires, and trapezoidal bag size 6 × twelve × 15cm (excluding the bottom) thickness of 26 silk, as well as small square bags, small self-supporting bags, etc. I won't list them one by one. This bag is suitable for manufacturers to use for activities, promotions, and gifts. Its advantages are: less cost, low consumption.
Introduce the correct use of laundry detergent:
1. When you wash clothes, do you throw the clothes into the washing machine and pour the washing liquid directly every time, and then wait for the washing machine to finish the follow-up work? Today, I will explain the correct use of detergent for you.
2. Some people think that the more detergent you use, the cleaner you wash. In fact, it's not. Just put an appropriate amount of detergent according to the instructions.
3. Too much detergent makes the clothes harder and older.
4. Washing with washing liquid and taking warm water is indeed better than cold water, but you should pay attention to the material of your clothes. Warm water at 40-50 ℃ is suitable for cotton fabrics, while wool fabrics are suitable for about 35 ℃.
5. Don't Soak clothes in detergent for too long. A long time will make the clothes fade. Generally, soaking for 15-20 minutes is enough.
6. Some people think that washing clothes with detergent and rubbing the stains hard can clean them. This is wrong. The more you rub it, the larger the stain area. In fact, you can gently rub it after soaking it.
Add：Shunjing Industrial Park, Banfu Town, Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province